MSHA - Code of Federal Regulations - 30 CFR 90.210
30 CFR § 90.210
Respirable dust samples; report to operator.
(a) The Secretary shall provide the operator with a report of the
following data on respirable dust samples as soon as practicable:
(1) The mine identification number;
(2) The mechanized mining unit, if any, within the mine
from which the samples were taken;
(3) The concentration of respirable dust, expressed in
milligrams per cubic meter of air, for each valid sample;
(4) The average concentration of respirable dust,
expressed in milligrams per cubic meter of air, for all valid samples;
(5) The occupation code;
(6) The reason for voiding any samples; and,
(7) The Social Security Number of the part 90 miner.
(b) Upon receipt, the operator shall provide a copy of this report to
the part 90 miner. The operator shall not post the
original or a copy of this report on the mine bulletin board.