30 CFR § 47.32
HazCom program contents.
The HazCom program must include the following:
(a) How this part is put into practice at the mine through the use of-
(1) Hazard determination,
(2) Labels and other forms of warning,
(3) Material safety data sheets (MSDSs), and
(4) Miner training.
(b) A list or other record identifying all hazardous chemicals known to be at the mine. The list must-
(1) Use a chemical identity that permits cross-referencing between the list, a chemical's label, and its MSDS; and
(2) Be compiled for the whole mine or by individual work areas.
(c) At mines with more than one operator, the methods for-
(1) Providing other operators with access to MSDSs, and
(2) Informing other operators about-
(i) Hazardous chemicals to which their miners can be exposed,
(ii) The labeling system on the containers of these chemicals, and
(iii) Appropriate protective measures.