MSHA - Code of Federal Regulations - 30 CFR 7.63
30 CFR § 7.63
(a) Each application for approval of a blasting unit shall include
(1) An overall assembly drawing showing the physical
construction of the blasting unit.
(2) A schematic diagram of the electric circuit.
(3) A parts list specifying each electric component and
its electrical ratings, including tolerances.
(4) A layout drawing showing the location of each
component and wiring.
(5) The model number or other manufacturer's designation
of the blasting unit.
(b) All drawings shall be titled, numbered, dated, and include the
latest revision number. The drawings may be combined into one or more
(c) The application shall contain a list of all the drawings
submitted, including drawing titles, numbers, and revisions.
(d) A detailed technical description of the operation and use of the
blasting unit shall be submitted with the application.
[60 FR 33719, June 29, 1995]