Q: How does good housekeeping improve safety?
- By removing tripping hazards.
- By removing roadway surface obstructions for mobile equipment.
- By removing fire or explosion hazards.
- By removing accumulated materials that may contribute to harboring rats and pests.
- By setting a good example.
- By improving visibility to identify hazards.
- By reducing material re-handling and minimizing the risk of injuries from people bending over to pick up and move materials and debris. If you don't store or throw it on the ground or floor, you don't have to pick it up.