|3rd International Conference|
Hosted by the U.S. Department of Labor and
Co-sponsored National Mining Association
"Effective Mine Rescue Operations"
- Australia, Brazil, China, Canada, New Zealand, Norway, Germany, Czech Republic, Poland, Romania, South Africa, United Kingdom, and the United States of America.
- Elaine L. Chao, Secretary of U.S. Department of Labor
- Mr. Richard Stickler, Assistant Secretary for Mine Safety and Health Administration;
- Mr. Bruce Watzman, Vice-President National Mining Association;
- Mr. Wang Zhijian, Deputy Chief Executive, National Work Place Emergency Management Center, Director General, Mine Rescue Command Center, State Administration of Work Safety, China
- Mr. Piotr Buchwald, (Poland) President of State Mining Authority
- Mr. Murray Bird, 2005 International Mines Rescue Conference Chair and General Manager, Mines Rescue Pty Limited - NSW, Australia
Some or all of the files available on this page are PDF. For more information on PDF, PDF readers and accessibility issues, please use this link.