MSHA's Safety Targets Program
Fall Protection Safety Awareness
Miner's Tips and Safety Ideas
Miner's Tips - Suggestions directed to individual miners to enhance personal safety.
Safety Ideas - Suggestions directed to mine operators to enhance safety.
- Guardrails, Barriers, and Floor Covers
- Avoid Fall-Suspension Trauma
- Fall Arrest Systems
- Fall Protection During Shaft Inspections
- Falling Through The Roof
- Jaw Crusher Platform
- Ladder Landing Areas in Relation to Stairways
- Work Platforms
- Safe Access: Beware of Appearances
- Tarping Platform
- Working Near the Edge Beware of Soft Areas; Stay Perpendicular
- Getting On and Off Equipment Safely
- Personal Safety Lighting for Surface Operations
- Cleaning Equipment Steps
- Lubrication Systems
- Haul Truck Pre-Operational Hazards
Some or all of the files available on this page are PDF. For more information on PDF, PDF readers and accessibility issues, please use this link.