The Association Of Equipment Manufacturers
- resigned August 18, 2011.
- Aid in identifying the scope of safety and health concerns and provide a way to
proactively communicate that scope to all (AEM) manufacturers of mobile
equipment and powered haulage equipment.
- Promote educational and training programs addressing the maintenance and
operation of equipment in a safe and healthful manner.
- Develop and disseminate best practices to stakeholders who operate and
- Speak, exhibit, or appear at MSHNAEM conferences, other industry conferences
or meetings attended by equipment operators, maintenance personnel and mine
operators to promote safe use and maintenance of mining equipment.
- Review final accident reports and accident data that involve equipment within
AEM's scope. The Alliance will assist to identify, confirm, and prioritize issues
and promote equipment safety and health.
- An Implementation Team made up of representatives from both organizations will
meet to develop a plan of action, determine working procedures, and identify the
roles and responsibilities of the participants. This team will meet twice per year
to track and share information on activities and results in achieving the goals of