The following products were approved or certified during June 2000 , and have been added to the Mine Safety and Health Administration's list of permissible equipment.
The following products were approved as having met Part 7, Title 30 CFR.
1. Diesel Engine Series 40 I308 Model N063-DH32. Approval No. 7E-B080-0, issued to Detroit Diesel Corporation, 13400 Outer Drive, West, Detroit, Michigan 48239, June 23, 2000.
2. Power Package for a Caterpillar Model 3306PCNA Engine. Approval No. 7F-019-0, issued to Atlas Copco Wagner Incorporated, P. O. Box 20307, Portland, Oregon 97220-0307, June 23, 2000.
3. Rome Mine Power Cable Type MP-GC. Approval No. 7K-105100-0, issued to Rome Cable Corporation, P. O. Box 71, Rome, New York 13442-0071, June 15, 2000.
The following products were approved as having met Part 18, Title 30 CFR.
1. The following approvals were issued to Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company, Government Sales Division, Akron, Ohio 44316-0001, June 28, 2000:
Conveyor Belting Conquest ARMA-SBR II, Approval 28-3/137
Conveyor Belting Conquest OMEGA, Approval 28-3/138
1. REMAGRIP " V" Quality Pulley Lagging. Approval No. IC-205/1, issued to REMA TIP TOP International, P. O. Box 80815, 1949 Gees Mill Road, Conyers, Georgia 30013, June 15, 2000.