The following products were approved or certified during November 2000, and have been added to the Mine Safety and Health Administration's list of permissible equipment.
The following products were approved as having met Part 7, Title 30 CFR.
1. 5658 CLEAR AIRTEX Brattice Cloth. Approval No. 7B-089103-0, issued to Johnston-Morehouse-Dickey, 5401 Progress Blvd., Bethel Park, PA 15102, November 29, 2000.
2. Types W, G, and G-GC Flat power cables. Approval No. 7K-268108-0, issued to Krakowska Fabryka Kabli, 30-663 Krakow, ul. Wielicka 114, Poland, November 15, 2000.
The following products were certified or approved as having met Part 18, Title 30 CFR.
1. Type dG2000 Switchgear Casing. Certification No. X/P-4152-0, issued to Eickhoff Corporation, 200 Park West Drive, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15275, November 28, 2000.
2. Model FBXPE-1 Control Enclosure. Certification No. X/P-4153-0, issued to Stamler Corporation, 600 Main & Stamler Streets, P. O. Box 307, Millersburg, Kentucky 40348, November 3, 2000.
3. Model 007157 Circuit Breaker Enclosure Assembly. Certification No. X/P-4155-0, issued to Stamler Corporation, 100 5th Street, Suite 540, Bristol, Tennesee 37620, November 30, 2000.
4. Model E140ISEWUSA Max Miner Powered Respirator Miners Helmet Respirator System. Approval No. 2G-4106-0, issued to Centurion Safety Products, Ltd., Howlett Way, Thetford, Norfolk, IP24 1HZ, U. K., November 3, 2000.
5. Checkfire MP-N Vehicle Fire Detection/Suppression System. Approval 2G-4107-0, issued to Ansul Incorporated, One Station Street, Marinette, Wisconsin 54143-2542, November 15, 2000.
The following products were accepted as having met the flame requirments of Part 18, Title 30 CFR, and the Interim Fire Criteria for Acceptance of Products Taken into Underground Mines.
1. The following acceptances were issued to Scandura, Erie Industrial Park, Bldg 320, Port Clinton, Ohio 43452, November 15, 2000:
Types #291 & #292 Coveyor Belt, USMSHA No. 28-5/137
Types #296 Conveyor Belt, USMSHA No. 28-5/138
2. Multitrans, Autostable, Metaltrans and Metalcord Type Conveyor Belt. USMSHA No. 28-49/3, issued to Semperit-SFBT, 10 Rue Des Charretiers, 95100 Argenteuil, France, November 29, 2000.
The following product was approved as having met Part 22, Title 30CFR.
1. Model MicroMAX PRO-M Multiple Gas Detector. Approval No. 8C-76-0, issued to Lumidor Safety Products, 11221 Interchange Circle S., Miramar, FL 33023, November 21, 2000.
The following product should have been listed in the "List of Approved Products, 01-01-A&CC".
1. Model 104 "Explorer 4" Multiple Gas Monitor. Approval No. 2G-4101-0, issued to CSE Corporation, 600 Seco Road, Monroeville, Pennsylvania 15146-1428, October 31, 2000.
Steven J. Luzik
Steven J. Luzik