The following products were approved or certified during October 2000, and have been added to the Mine Safety and Health Administration's list of permissible equipment.
The following products were certified or approved as having met Part 18, Title 30 CFR.
1. PP6-PPA-RRA Battery Connector. Certification No. 00004150-0, issued to J&R Manufacturing, Inc., Route 2, Box 173-F, Bluefield, Virginia 24605, October 6, 2000.
2. 5000005553 Master Station Assembly. Certification No. X/P-4151-0, issued to Joy Mining Machinery, 120 Liberty Street, Franklin, Pennsylvania 16323, October 17, 2000.
3. Model MET-001-LW, Longwall Mining System. Approval No. 2G-4097A-0, issued to Mettiki Coal, LLC, 293 Table Rock Road, Oakland, Maryland 21550, October 29, 2000.
4. Pump System. Approval No. 2G-4099A-0, issued to Mettiki Coal, LLC, 293 Table Rock Road, Oakland, MD 21550, October 3, 2000.
5. Continuous Miner. Approval No. 2G-4102A-0, issued to Joy Mining Machinery, 120 Liberty Street, P. O. Box 791, Franklin, Pennsylvania 16323, October 20, 2000.
6. Model 54-128, Combination Car. Approval 2G-4103-0, issued to A. L. Lee Corporation, State Route 54, Lester, West Virginia 25865, October 2, 2000.
7. Model T-REX, Personnel Carrier. Approval 2G-4105-0, issued to A. L. Lee Corporation, State Route 54, Lester, West Virginia 25865, October 25, 2000.
The following product was approved as having met Part 36, Title 30CFR.
1. Model 220FP Tow Tractor. Approval No. 31-233-0, issued to Getman Corporation, 59750 34th Avenue, Bangor, Michigan 49013, October 5, 2000.
The following product was accepted as having met the Fused Vacuum Circuit Breaker Criteria.
1. Fused Vacuum Circuit Breaker. MSHA Acceptance No. 102400LP, issued to Line Power Manufacturing Corp., 329 East Williams Street, Bristol, Virginia 24203, October 24, 2000.
The following product was evaluated.
1. Type 128271 Mine Wide Monitoring System. Evaluation No. MMS-22-0, issued to Beitzel Corporation, 12072 Bittinger Road, Grantsville, Maryland 21536-9717, October 2, 2000.
Steven J. Luzik
Steven J. Luzik
Chief, Approval and Certification Center