LIST OF APPROVED PRODUCTS
The following products were approved or certified during March 2001 , and have been added to the Mine Safety and Health Administration's list of permissible equipment.
The following products were approved as having met Part 7, Title 30 CFR.
1. Model 4BTA 3.9-C Diesel Engine. Approval No. 7E-B084-0, issued to Cummins Engine Company, Inc., Box 3005, Columbus, Indiana 47202, March 26, 2001.
2. Frame X360Y Motor. Approval No. 7J-01003-0, issued to Long-Airdox/Jeffrey, P.O. Box 1879, Columbus, Ohio 43216, March 15, 2001.
3. Signal 30 Trunk Cable. Approval 7K-SC-276116-0, issued to American Electric Cable Co., 181 Appleton Street, Holyoke, MA 01040, March 6, 2001.
The following products were approved or certified as having met Part 18, Title 30 CFR.
1. Model CXP1 In-Line or Enclosure Mounted Connector Assemblies. Certification No. X/P-4156-0, issued to KH Controls, Incorporated, 420 North Liberty Street, Blairsville, Pennsylvania 15717, March 16, 2001.
2. 5000006861 Control Station. Certification No. X/P-4157-0, issued to Joy Mining Machinery, 120 Liberty Street, Franklin, Pennsylvania 16323, March 21, 2001.
3. Integrated Mining Machine. Approval No. 2G-4104A-0, issued to Joy Mining Machinery, 120 Liberty Street, Franklin, Pennsylvania 16323, March 12, 2001.
4. Pro-Ears Electronic Hearing Protectors, (Models DIM-1, DIS-1, DIC-1, MineEar-1, and LM-77H). Approval No. 2G-4108-0, issued to Ridgeline, Inc., 101 Ridgeline Drive, Westcliffe, Colorado 81252, March 14, 2001.
The following product was evaluated as having met Part 18 Shearer Evaluation, Title 30 CFR.
1. Longwall Shearer. Evaluation No. SE-21513-0, issued to Eickhoff Corporation, 200 Park West Drive, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15275, March 6, 2001.
The following products were accepted as having met the flame requirments of Part 18, Title 30 CFR, and the Interim Fire Criteria for Acceptance of Products Taken into Underground Mines.
1. The following acceptances were issued to Scandura Conveyor Belting, Erie Industrial Park, Building 320, Port Clinton, Ohio 43452, March 14, 2001:
Name Change of conveyor belt, Acceptance No. 28-5/20 to Scandura Mineflex II FAR Name Change of conveyor belt, Acceptance No. 28-5/110 to Scandura Mineflex II FAR
Name Change of conveyor belt, Accpetance No. 28-5/121 to Scandura Mineflex II FAR
Name Change of conveyor belt, Acceptance No. 28-5/129 to Scandura Mineflex II FARThe following product was approved as having met Part 36, Title 30CFR .
1. Model 130-31 Diesel-powered LOAD-HAUL-DUMP. Approval No. 36C-006-0, issued to Tamrock Loaders Incorporated, 2941 E Cedar Road, Eagle Mountain, Utah 84043, March 6, 2001.
The following products were accepted as having met the requirements of the voluntary "Standard Application Procedure for Sealants Applied to Underground Ventilation Controls."
Matrix PAAC Blocks with thinbed mortar, MSHA-ST16/00, March 14, 2001
Matrix PAAC Blocks dry-stacked with "Brattiskote" sealant, MSHA-ST16/01, March 30, 2001
Matrix PAAC Blocks with thin bed mortar, MSHA-ST16/04, March 30, 2001
Matrix PAAC Blocks dry-stacked with Quikrete "BlocBond" sealant, MSHA-ST16/06, March 16, 2001
The following product should have been listed in the "List of Approved Products, 01-04-A&CC".
1. Longwall Mining System. Approval No. 2G-4112A-0, issued to Alex Energy, Inc., P.O. Box 857, Summersville, West Virginia 26651, January 20, 2001.Correction
The following products should have been listed in the "List of Approved Products, 01-05-A&CC".
1. Frame 48T9, direct current motor. Approval No. 7J-01001-0, issued to TRAMCO, P.O. Box 770, Williamson, West Virginia 25661, February 13, 2001.
2. Model 64-155-25, battery assembly. Approval No. 7C-01001-0, issued to Powell Sales, Inc., 125 Dye Drive, Suite 3, Beckley, West Virginia 25801, February 01, 2001.
Steven J. Luzik
Steven J. Luzik