LIST OF APPROVED PRODUCTS
The following products were approved or certified during August 2002, and have been added to the Mine Safety and Health Administration's list of permissible equipment.
The following products were approved as having met Part 7, Title 30 CFR.
1. Types 45 Hi-Strength, 50 Hi-Strength and Ventatex 870 Brattice Cloth. Approval No. 7B-158109-0, issued to ABC Manufacturers of Canada, 1802 Quebec Avenue, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7K 1W2, Canada, August 27, 2002.
2. Frame 440J, Motor. Approval No. 7J-02006-0, issued to Reliance Electric Company, 101 Reliance Road, Kings Mountain, North Carolina 28086, August 20, 2002.
3. Type 9463/YR28761 signal cable. Approval No. 7K-SC-182141-MSHA, issued to Belden Wire & Cable Company, P.O. Box 1980, Richmond, Indiana 47375, August 28, 2002.
4. Type AM012M75 Radiating Coaxial Cable. Approval No. 7K-SC-262140-MSHA, issued to Trilogy Communications, Inc., 2910 Highway 80 East, Pearl, Mississippi 39208, August 2, 2002.
The following products were approved as having met Part 18, Title 30 CFR.
1. Longwall Mining System. Approval No. 2G-4144A-0, issued to Consolidation Coal Company, Coal Shared Services, 4000 Brownsville Road, South Park, Pennsylvania 15129, August 12, 2002.
2. Model PDS-04 Distribution System. Approval No. 2G-4146-0, issued to Canyon Fuel Company, LLC, SUFCO Mine, 397 South 800 West, Salina, Utah 84654, August 28, 2002.
The following products were accepted as having met the flame requirments of Part 18, Title 30 CFR, and the Interim Fire Criteria for Acceptance of Products Taken into Underground Mines.
1. SPARTAN ARMA-LE Conveyor Belt. USMSHA No. 28-3/151, issued to Goodyear Tire & Rubber, 1144 East Market Street, Dept. 543, Akron, Ohio 44316, August 27, 2002.
2. EP630/2-EP3150/5 Conveyor Belt. USMSHA No. 28-86/9, issued to Phoenix Conveyor Belt Systems GMBH, Hannoversche Strasse 88, 21079 Hamburg, Postfach 900854, Germany, August 7, 2002.
The following product's approval number was listed incorrectly in the "List of Approved Products, 02-09-A&CC". 1. Model PDS-05 Distribution System. Approval No. 2G-4141A-0, issued to Canyon Fuel Company, LLC, SUFCO Mine, 397 South 800 West, Salina, Utah 84654, June 14, 2002.
Steven J. Luzik
Steven J. Luzik
Chief, Approval and Certification Center