LIST OF APPROVED PRODUCTS
The following products were approved or certified during December 2002, and have been added to the Mine Safety and Health Administration's list of permissible equipment. The following products were approved as having met Part 7, Title 30 CFR.
1. Frame 350J. Approval No. 7J-03002-0, issued to Reliance Electric Company, 101 Reliance Road, Kings Mountain, North Carolina 28086, December 24, 2002.
2. Type SOOW Super-Trex Triple-Gard cable. Approval No. 7K-123144-0, issued to General Cable, 3 Carol Drive, Lincoln, Rhode Island 02865, December 20, 2002.
The following products were certified and approved as having met Part 18, Title 30 CFR.
1. 5000014106 Controller Enclosure Assembly. Certification No. X/P-4182-0, issued to Joy Mining Machinery, 120 Liberty Street, Franklin, Pennsylvania 16323, December 11, 2002.
2. Mobile Roof Bolter. Approval No. 2G-4136A-0, issued to Hydramatic Engineering Pty. Ltd., C/O: McCracken and Associates, P.O. Box 188, Bristol, Tennessee 37621, December 9, 2002.
3. Electro Hydraulic Triplex Pump. Approval No. 2G-4149A-0, issued to Target Drilling Inc., 5134 Oak Road, Jefferson Hills, Pennsylvania, 15025, December 10, 2002.
4. Hydraulic Drill Power Pack. Approval No. 2G-4150A-0, issued to Target Drilling Inc., 5134 Oak Road, Jefferson Hills, Pennsylvania, 15025, December 10, 2002.
The following products were accepted as having met the flame requirements of Part 18, Title 30 CFR, and the Interim Fire Criteria for Acceptance of Products Taken into Underground Mines.
1. Types 975020UI and 975020US Conveyor Belt "Beltwall Cleat Blade". USMSHA No. 28-68/3, issued to Beltservice Corp., 4143 rider Trail North, Earth Cit, Missouri 63045, December 20, 2002.
2. Types PVC 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, and 450 Conveyor Belt. USMSHA No. 28-96/0, issued to International Conveyors Ltd., Witeck Consultants, Inc., 692 Scranton Avenue, East Rockaway, New York 11518, December 5, 2002.
The following product was approved as having met Part 22, Title 30CFR.
1. Model iTX Multi-Gas Monitor. Approval No. 8C-78-0, issued to Industrial Scientific Corporation, 1001 Oakdale Road, Oakdale, Pennsylvania 15071, December 18, 2002.
The following product was accepted as having met the Interim Fire Criteria Acceptance of Products Taken Into Underground Mines.
1. Black hydraulic hose cover. Acceptance No. IC-101/11, issued to Caterpillar Inc., Specialty Products Business Unit, P.O. Box 4000, Mossville, Illinois 61552, December 16, 2002.
Steven J. Luzik
Steven J. Luzik