LIST OF APPROVED PRODUCTS
The following products were approved or certified during July 2002, and have been added to the Mine Safety and Health Administration's list of permissible equipment.The following products were approved as having met Part 7, Title 30 CFR.
1. Frame PEIV-3282, Motor. Approval No. 7J-02004-0, issued to Louis Allis Large Motor Corporation, 2498 State Highway 160, Warrior, Alabama 35180, July 5, 2002.
2. Type 14740 Pump Motor. Approval No. 7J-02005-0, issued to Powell Sales, Incorporated, 125 Dye Drive, Suite 3, Beckley, West Virginia 25801, July 25, 2002.
3. Fiber Optic Signal Cable. Approval No. 7K-FO-271138-MSHA, issued to Optical Cable Corporation, P.O. Box 11967, Roanoke, Virginia 24022, July 12, 2002.
4. Fiber Optic Signal Cable. Approval No. 7K-FO-271139-MSHA, issued to Optical Cable Corporation, P.O. Box 11967, Roanoke, Virginia 24022, July 19, 2002.
The following products were approved as having met Part 18, Title 30 CFR.
1. Flexible Conveyor Train. Approval No. 2G-4140A-0, issued to Joy Mining Machinery, 120 Liberty Street, P.O. Box 791, Franklin, Pennsylvania 16323, July 1, 2002.
2. Type L0KN Remote Control Transmitter. Approval No. 2G-4137-0, issued to Forced Potato, Inc., 640 Bizzell Drive, Lexington, Kentucky 40510, July 19, 2002.
3. Continuous Miner. Approval No. 2G-4138A-0, issued to DBT America Inc., P.O. Box 1879, Columbus, Ohio 43216, July 5, 2002.
4. Longwall Mining System. Approval No. 2G-4143A-0, issued to RAG Cumberland Resources, LP, 855 Kirby Road, Waynesburg, Pennsylvania 15370, July 16, 2002.
The following product was approved as having met Part 20, Title 30 CFR.
1. Model 2204-2A Head Lamp. Approval No. 10C-655-0, issued to Hubbell Lighting, Incorporated, 2000 Electric Way, Christiansburg, Virginia 24073, July 5, 2002.
The following products were accepted as having met the Interim Fire Criteria for Acceptance of Products Taken Into Underground Mines.
1. "TIVAR 88 FlamEX" UHMW-PE sheeting. MSHA No. IC-112/01, issued to Poly-Hi Solidur, A Menasha Corp., 2710 American Way, Fort Wayne, Indiana 46809, July 17, 2002.
2. ProGard hydraulic hose protection sleeve. MSHA No. IC-208/01, issued to Federal-Mogul Systems Protection Group Inc., 241 Welsh Pool Road, Exton, Pennsylvania 19341, July 29, 2002.
The following product should have been listed in the "List of Approved Products, 02-07-A&CC".
1. Model 200601 4AA Head Lamp. Approval No. 10C-656-0, issued to Koehler-Bright Star, Incorporated, 380 Stewart Road, Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania 18706, April 19, 2002.
Steven J. Luzik
Steven J. Luzik
Chief, Approval and Certification Center