LIST OF APPROVED PRODUCTS
The following products were approved or certified during November 2002, and have been added to the Mine Safety and Health Administration's list of permissible equipment.
The following products were approved as having met Part 7, Title 30 CFR.
1. Diesel Engine Models BF4M2011, BF4L2011. Approval No. 7E-B096-0, issued to Deutz Corporation, 3883 Steve Reynolds Blvd., Norcross, Georgia 30093, November 14, 2002.
2. Diesel Engine Series 60 DDEC IV Model 6063MK32. Approval No. 7E-B097-0, issued to Detroit Diesel Corporation, 13400 Outer Drive, Detroit, Michigan 48239, November 14, 2002.
The following product was certified as having met Part 18, Title 30 CFR.
1. 5000013125 Controller Enclosure Assembly. Certification No. X/P-4181-0, issued to Joy Mining Machinery, 120 Liberty Street, Franklin, Pennsylvania 16323, November 7, 2002.
The following product was accepted as having met the flame requirments of Part 18, Title 30 CFR, and the Interim Fire Criteria for Acceptance of Products Taken into Underground Mines.
1. Glide ARMA Conveyor Belt. USMSHA No. 28-3/153, issued to J.M. Ranomer, Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, 1144 East Market Street, Akron, Ohio 44316, November 27, 2002.
The following product was accepted as having met the Interim Fire Criteria Acceptance of Products Taken Into Underground Mines.
1. Type 021021, Pad-Lag/Weld-Lag conveyor belt pulley lagging and conveyor roller cover. Acceptance No. IC-165/2, issued to Stockton Rubber Mfg. Co. Inc., 5023 N. Flood Road, P.O. Box 639, Linden, California 95236, November 27, 2002.
The following product was accepted as having met the requirements of the voluntary "Standard Application Procedure for Sealants Applied to Underground Ventilation Controls."
1. BBOND A Mine Sealant. MSHA-S19/01, issued to The Quikrete Companies, 3097 Presidential Drive, Suite F, Atlanta, Georgia 30340, November 19, 2002.
Steven J. Luzik
Steven J. Luzik