LIST OF APPROVED PRODUCTS
The following products were approved or certified during September 2002, and have been added to the Mine Safety and Health Administration's list of permissible equipment.
The following products were approved as having met Part 7, Title 30 CFR.
1. Model 15160 Motor. Approval No. 7J-02007-0, issued to Phillips Machine Service, Inc., Harper Industrial Park, P.O. Box 1245, Beckley, West Virginia 25802, September 30, 2002.
2. Type 15250 Motor. Approval No. 7J-02008-0, issued to Repair King, Inc., One Lincoln Center, Shinnston, West Virginia 26431, September 24, 2002.
3. Tamaqua Cable Products "VFD Power Cable". Approval No. 7K-260142-MSHA, issued to Draka USA, 22 Joseph E. Warner Blvd., North Dighton, Massachusetts 02764, September 20, 2002.
The following products were certified or evaluated as having met Part 18, Title 30 CFR.
1. Model D145 Controller Enclosure Assembly. Certification No. X/P-4180-0, issued to RAD Engineering Inc., 351 Old Airport Road, Bristol, Virginia 24201, September 19, 2002.
2. Longwall Mining System. Evaluation No. 2G-4142A-0, issued to Canyon Fuel Company, LLC, P.O. Box 1029, Wellington, Utah 84542, September 20, 2002.
3. Longwall Mining System. Evaluation No. 2G-4145A-0, issued to BHP Billition, P.O. Box 561, Waterflow, New Mexico 87421, September 19, 2002.
The following product was accepted as having met the flame requirments of Part 18, Title 30 CFR, and the Interim Fire Criteria for Acceptance of Products Taken into Underground Mines.
1. Type "PYL FR-MSHA BELT" Conveyor Belt. USMSHA No. 28-94/0, issued to Phoenix Yule Ltd., P.O. Gayeshpur, Kalyani, Dist. Nadia, W.B., PIN:741 234. India, September 20, 2002.
The following product was approved as having met Part 22, Title 30 CFR.
1. Models G20 and G40 Portable Gas Detectors. Approval No. 8C-79-0, issued to Electrasem LLC/General Monitors, 372 Elizabeth Lane, Corona, California 92880, September 30, 2002.
The following product was accepted as having met the Interim Fire Criteria Acceptance of Products Taken Into Underground Mines.
1. "Ironsides 200 Heavyduty Water Discharge Hose". Acceptance No. IC-218/0, issued to Sunny- Hose Company, LTD., 1221 Landmeier Road, Elk Grove Village, Illinois, 60007, September 6, 2002.
Steven J. Luzik
Steven J. Luzik