The following products were approved or certified during November 2004, and have been added to the Mine Safety and Health Administration's list of permissible equipment.
The following products were approved as having met Part 7, Title 30 CFR.
1. The following approvals issued to Northwire Inc., 110 Prospect Way, Osceola, Wisconsin, November 2, 2004:
b. Type AWM 21002 Signal Cable, 07-KA040012-0
c. Type ITC/PLTC/AWM 2517 Signal Cable, 07-KA040013-0
d. Type ITC/PLTC/AWM 21002 Signal Cable, 07-KA040014-0
1. Model MRS50DC Mobile Roof Support. Approval No. 18-A040007-0, issued to Mobile Mining Supports, Inc., P.O. Box 262, Peach Creek, West Virginia 25639, November 22, 2004.
2. Model 5000019506 m-Log System. Approval No. 18-A040008-0, issued to Joy Mining Machinery, 120 Liberty Street, Franklin, Pennsylvania 16323, November 15, 2004.
The following product was approved as having met Part 22, Title 30 CFR.
1. Model Pac Ex2 Methane and Methane-Oxygen Detectors. Approval No. 22-A040003-0, issued to Draeger Safety, Inc., 101 Technology Drive, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15275, November 15, 2004.
The following product was accepted as having met the Interim Fire Criteria Acceptance of Products Taken Into Underground Mines.
1. Type 500-01 A1 Hydraulic & Air Hose Jacket Material. Acceptance No. IC-84/33, issued to Aeroquip, Eaton Corporation, 1660 Indian Circle, Maumee, Ohio 43537, November 18, 2004.
Steven J. Luzik
Chief, Approval and Certification Center