The following products were approved or certified during October 2004, and have been added to the Mine Safety and Health Administration's list of permissible equipment.
The following products were approved as having met Part 7, Title 30 CFR.
1. FRU88X-6 Brattice Cloth. Approval No. 07-BA040004-0, issued to Intertape Polymer Group, 50 Abbey Avenue, P.O. Box 868, Truro, NS, Canada B2N 6P6, October 6, 2004.
2. MD 13-18oz. Brattice Cloth. Approval No. 07-BA040005-0, issued to Vintex, Inc., 1 Mount Forest Drive, Mount Forest, Ontario, Canada NOG 2L2, October 25, 2004.
3. Frame 320J, Alternating Current Motor. Approval No. 07-JA040007-0, issued to Reliance Electric Company, 101 Reliance Road, Kings Mountain, North Carolina 28086, October 12, 2004.
The following product was approved as having met Part 18, Title 30 CFR.
1. Eickhoff Bi-Di Radio. Approval No. 18-A040006-0, issued to Eickhoff Corporation, 200 Park West Drive, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15275, October 21, 2004.
The following products were accepted as having met the Interim Fire Criteria Acceptance of Products Taken Into Underground Mines.
1. The following acceptances were issued to Tigerflex Corporation, 801 Estes Avenue, Elk Grove Village, Illinois 60007, October 6, 2004:
b. Type J075 thru J800 Hydraulic Hose, IC-211/3
Steven J. Luzik
Chief, Approval and Certification Center