The following products were approved or certified during August 2005, and have been added to the Mine Safety and Health Administration's list of permissible equipment.
The following products were approved as having met Part 7, Title 30 CFR.
1. "RigiDuct A" and "RigiDuct WG" Ventilation Tube. Approval No. 07-BA050002-0, issued to ABC Industries, Inc., P.O. Box 77, Warsaw, Indiana 46581, August 12, 2005.
2. "RigiDuct AS" and "RigiDuct ASWG" Ventilation Tube. Approval No. 07-BA050003-0, issued to ABC Industries, Inc., P.O. Box 77, Warsaw, Indiana 46581, August 12, 2005.
3. Type D55/SS55, P60/SS60, D65/SS65, P71/SS71, D75/SS75, P82/SS82, D85/SS85, P95/SS95, D100/SS100, P110/SS110, D110/SS110, D125/SS125 and P140/SS140-17, Battery Assemblies. Approval No. 07-CA050003-0, issued to East Penn Manufacturing Company, Inc., Deka Road, Lyon Station, Pennsylvania 19536, August 29, 2005.
4. Model SC7500, Alternating Current Motor. Approval 07-JA050006-0, issued to Stancor, Inc., 515 Fan Hill Road, Monroe, Connecticut 06468, August 18, 2005.
5. Frame WXP32 (10-76) Series. Approval No. 07JA05007-0, issued to Mohler Technology, Inc., P.O. Box 669, 2355 Eby Road, Boonville, Indiana 47601, August 23, 2005.
The following products were approved as having met Part 18, Title 30 CFR. 1. Model S900, Battery Scoop. Approval No. 18-A050005-0, issued to Saminco, 4500 State Road 152, Lavalette, West Virginia 25535, August 15, 2005.
2. 220904 Explosion Proof Tube Assembly. Approval No. 18-XPA050015-0, issued to Geosteering Mining Services LLC., 1769 Jeff Road, P.O. Box 5325, Huntsville, Alabama 35814, August 1, 2005.
The following product was approved as having met Part 22, Title 30 CFR.
1. Model X-am 3000 Four Gas Monitor. Approval No. 22-A050001-0, issued to Draeger Safety, Inc., 101 Technology Drive, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15275, August 2, 2005.
The following products were accepted as having met the flame requirements of Part 18, Title 30 CFR, and as having met the Flame Resistant Solid Products Taken Into Mines.
1. Reinforced Hose Conduit. Acceptance No. 18-HA050001-0, issued to Parker Hannifin Corporation, 17295 Foltz Industrial Parkway, Strongsville, Ohio 44149, August 5, 2005.
2. Type CCA/1 Fire Suppression Hose Cover and Hydraulic Hose Cover in black, yellow, brick red, blue, grey, and brown. Acceptance No. 2G-IC-188C/6, issued to Diesse Rubber Hoses S.p. A. Via Provinciale, 8, 24040 Filago (BG) Italy, August 26, 2005.
Steven J. Luzik
Chief, Approval and Certification Center