The following products were approved or certified during February 2005, and have been added to the Mine Safety and Health Administration's list of permissible equipment.
The following products were approved as having met Part 7, Title 30 CFR.
1. Model 64x100C19 Battery Assembly. Approval No. 07-CA050001-0, issued to Keystone Mountaineer Power System, Inc., 80 Stewart Avenue, Washington, Pennsylvania 15301, February 17, 2005.
2. Type TF KABLE 3 Cable. Approval No. 07-KA050003-0, issued to TELE-FONIKA Kable S.A. ul. Hipolita Cegielskiego 1, 32-400 Myslenice Poland, February 1, 2005.
3. Type TF3 Arc Welding Cable. Approval No. 07-KA050004-0, issued to TELE-FONIKA Kable S.A. ul. Hipolita Cegielskiego 1, 32-400 Myslenice Poland, February 14, 2005.
The following products were certified as having met Part 18, Title 30 CFR.
1. Model CHXPE-5 VFD Enclosure Assembly. Certification No. 18-XPA050003-0, issued to Oldenburg Stamler, 600 Main and Stamler Streets, Millersburg, Kentucky 40348, February 18, 2005.
2. Model 331698 Connection Box. Certification No. 18-XPA050004-0, issued to DBT America Inc., 2045 West Pike Street, Houston, Pennsylvania 15342, February 15, 2005.
The following products were accepted as having met the Flame Resistant Solid Products Taken Into Mines.
1. Type 200F2014 Hydraulic Hose Cover Material. Acceptance No. IC-31/05, issued to Nephi Rubber Products, 255 West 1100 North, Nephi, Utah 84648, February 4, 2005.
2. Type 32N Hose Cover Compound. Acceptance No. IC-100/01, issued to IVG COLBACHINI S.p.A. Via Fossona 132, 35030 Cervarese S. Croce (PD) Italy, February 3, 2005.
Steven J. Luzik
Chief, Approval and Certification Center