The following products were approved or certified during July 2005, and have been added to the Mine Safety and Health Administration's list of permissible equipment.
The following products were approved as having met Part 7, Title 30 CFR.
1. Type 64-45, 55, 60, 70, 75, 85, 90, 100, 110, 125, or 140-25 Battery Assemblies. A. Approval No. 07-CA050002-0, issued to Crown Battery Manufacturing, 1034 Executive Drive, Gibsonia, Pennsylvania 15044, July 8, 2005.6
2. Frame 16929, Direct Current Motor. Approval No. 07-JA050002-0, issued to Baughan Group, 2736 Ken Gray Boulevard, West Frankfort, Illinois 62946, July 1, 2005.
3. Frame M360, Alternating Current Motor. Approval 07-JA050003-0, issued to Reliance Electric Company, 6040 Ponders Court, Greenville, South Carolina 29615, July 8, 2005.
4. Frame 15190B, Alternating Current Motor. Approval 07-JA050005-0, issued to SAMINCO Incorporated, 10030 Amberwood Road, Fort Meyers, Florida 33913, July 11, 2005.
5. Type Remote and Drill Cord. Approval No. 07-KA050015-0, issued to TELE-FONIKA Kable S.A., ul. Hipolita Cegielskiego 1, 32-400 Myslenice, Poland, July 1, 2005.
6. OLFLEX Tray II CY Cables. Approval No. 07-KA050016-0, issued to Lapp USA, 29 Hanover Road, Florham Park, New Jersey 07932, July 1, 2005.
The following products were approved as having met Part 18, Title 30 CFR.
1. Type ML Remote Control Console. Approval No. 18-A050004-0, issued to Forced Potato, Inc., 640 Bizzell Drive, Lexington, Kentucky 40510, July 6, 2005.
2. Viper FR & Viper FRII Conveyor Belt. Approval No. 18-CBA050002-0, issued to Legg Company, Inc., 325 E. Tenth Street, Box 112, Halstead, Kansas 67056, July 1, 2005.
3. Fenner/Dunlop G2 Conveyor Belt. Approval No. 18-CBA050003-0, issued to Fenner/Dunlop Conveyor Belting, Erie Industrial Park, Building 320, Port Clinton, Ohio 43452, July 7, 2005.
4. Huaxia Conveyor Belt. Approval No. 18-CBA050004-0, issued to Qingdao Huaxia Rubberbelt Company, Conveyors of Virginia, 16434 North Fork River Road, Abingdon, Virginia 24210, July 20, 2005.
5. Model XP2D Enclosure Assembly. Approval 18-XPA050013-0, issued to KH Control, Inc., 420 N. Liberty Street, Blairsville, Pennsylvania 15717, July 11, 2005.
6. 64568624 Flameproof Enclosure. Approval No. 18-XPA050014-0, issued to EJC Mining Equipment, Inc., 4445 Fairview Street, Burlington, Ontario Canada L712a4, July 8, 2005.
The following product was accepted as having met the flame requirements of Part 18, Title 30 CFR, and as having met the Flame Resistant Solid Products Taken Into Mines.
1. Type CC428 (Red) Fire Suppression Hose Cover and Hydraulic Hose Cover. Acceptance No. 2G-IC-14C/31, issued to Goodyear Engineered Products, Department D/543, Akron, Ohio 44316, July 29, 2005.
The following product was accepted as having met the requirements of the voluntary "Standard Application Procedure for Sealants Applied to Underground Ventilation Controls."
1. "Touch n' Seal Mine Block Mortar" Non-traditional Ventilation Stopping. MSHA-ST25/00, issued to Convenience Products, 866 Horan Drive, Fenton, Montana 63026, July 29, 2005.
Steven J. Luzik
Chief, Approval and Certification Center