The following products were approved or certified during September 2005, and have been added to the Mine Safety and Health Administration's list of permissible equipment.
The following products were approved as having met Part 7, Title 30 CFR.
1. MD 2000-18 oz Brattice Cloth. Approval No. 07-BA050004-0, issued to Vintex, Inc., No. 1 Mount Forest Drive, Mount Forest, Ontario, Canada N0G 2L2, September 13, 2005.
2. Model QSC-215C Diesel Engine. Approval No. 07-ENA050005-0, issued to Cummins Engine Company, Inc., Box 3005, Columbus, Indiana 47202, September 13, 2005.
3. Deutz Model BF3M/L2011 Diesel Engine. Approval No. 07-ENA050007-0, issued to Deutz Corporation, 3883 Steve Reynolds Blvd., Norcross, Georgia 30093, September 28, 2005.
4. Frame M300, Alternating Current Motor. Approval 07-JA050008-0, issued to Reliance Electric Company, 6040 Ponders Court, Greenville, South Carolina 29615, September 26, 2005.
5. TREX-ONICS Signal Cable. Approval No. 07-KA050018-0, issued to TPC Wire & Cable, 7061 East Pleasant Valley Road, Independence, Ohio 44131, September 15, 2005.
6. "Breakout Tight buffered Riser" Fiber Optic Cables. Approval No. 07-KA050019-0, issued to AFL Telecommunications, P.O. Box 3127, Spartanburg, South Carolina 29304, September 20, 2005.
7. Types: SLYWV-75-10 and SLYWV-75-9.6 Leaky Feeder Coaxial Cables. Approval No. 07-KA050020-0, issued to China National Electric Wire & Cable Imp./Exp. Corp., Shaoxing Libo Cable Co., No. 2 Weizikeng Street, Yongdinmenwai, Fengtai District, Beijing, 100078, China, September 28, 2005.
8. RHH/RHW/DLO/RW90 Single Conductor Cable. Approval No. 07-KA050021-0, issued to Servicios Condumex.S.A. de C.V., Carretera Constitucion a SLP km 9.6, Parque Industrial Jurica, 76120, Queretaro Mexico, September 17, 2005.
The following products were approved as having met Part 18, Title 30 CFR.
1. RIM IV Radio Imaging Down-Hole System. Approval No. 18-A050003-0, issued to Stolar Horizon, Inc., P.O. Box 428, 848 Clayton Highway, Raton, New Mexico 87740, September 23, 2005.
2. Model L80 PowerLine Sheave Alignment Laser. Approval No. 18-A050006-0, issued to Laser Tools Company, Inc., 3520 West 69th Street, Suite 401, Little Rock, Arkansas 72209, September 16, 2005.
3. Model SC950, Alternating Current Shuttle Car. Approval No. 18-A050007-0, issued to Saminco, 4500 State Road 152, Lavalette, West Virginia 25535, September 19, 2005.
4. Model PM-12CM/14CM, Alternating Current Continuous Miner. Approval No. 18-A050008-0, issued to Phillips Machine Service, Inc., Harbor Industrial Park, P.O. Box 1245, Beckley, West Virginia 25802, September 23, 2005.
5. Model 340986 Starter Enclosure Assembly. Certification No. 18-XPA050016-0, issued to DBT America Inc., 4041 Wurno Road, Pulaski, Virginia 24301, September 2, 2005.
6. Model 329578 Starter Enclosure Assembly. Certification No. 18-XPA050017-0, issued to DBT America Inc., 4041 Wurno Road, Pulaski, Virginia 24301, September 23, 2005.
The following product was accepted as having met the flame requirements of Part 18, Title 30 CFR, and as having met the Flame Resistant Solid Products Taken Into Mines.
1. 3 Ply & Steel Belted "Taeryuk Rubber Belt" Conveyor Belt. USMSHA No. 18-CBA050005-0, issued to Taeryuk Rubber Belt Company, #306-802, 40-802 Daehwa-Dong, Daeduck-KU, Taejon Korea, September 6, 2005.
The following products were accepted as having met the Flame Resistant Solid Products Taken Into Mines.
1. Type QN055 (black) Hydraulic Hose Cover Material. Acceptance No. IC-233/0, issued to Goodyear Engineered Products, Department D/543, Akron, Ohio 44316, September 13, 2005.
2. "Rhino" Hydraulic Hose Bundling and Protection Sleeve. Acceptance No. IC-234/0, issued to SRM Industries, Inc., 3960 Howard Hughes Parkway, Suite 850, Las Vegas, Nevada 89109, September 13, 2005.
Steven J. Luzik
Chief, Approval and Certification Center