The following products were approved or certified during June 2006, and have been added to the Mine Safety and Health Administration's list of permissible equipment.
The following products were approved or certified as having met Part 18, Title 30 CFR.
1. Model ASC18 Shuttle Car. Approval No. 18-A060017-0, issued to Voest-Alpine Mining, Tunneling, and Construction, 1338 Stafford Plaza, Princeton, West Virginia 24740, June 13, 2006.
2. Model 74009, Surge Loader. Approval No. 18-A060018-0, issued to Gunther-Nash, Alberical Enterprise, Two City Place Suite 380, St. Louis, Missouri 63141, June 23, 2006.
3. 21SC04, Shuttle Car. Approval No. 18-A060019-0, issued to Maxxim Rebuild Co., Ltd., 1014 Laurel Avenue, Coeburn, Virginia 24230, June 29, 2006.
4. Model Mk2BP, Mining Machine. Approval No. 18-A060020-0, issued to Dosco Overseas Engineering Ltd., Ollerton Road, Tuxford, Newark, Nottinghamshire, NG190AP, England, June 30, 2006.
5. Model MF4 Magnetic Field Antenna/Array TX. Evaluation No. 18-ISA060003-0, issued to Nautilus International Control & Engineering, Ltd., 6866 Russell Ave., Burnaby, BC, Canada V5J 4R9, June 8, 2006.
6. Model US-31 Roof Support Control System. Evaluation No. 18-ISA060006-0, issued to United Mining Equipment, Inc., 579 Pittsburgh Road, Butler, Pennsylvania 16002, June 8, 2006.
7. Model B1205 Master Control Station. Certification No. 18-XPA060012-0, issued to Auxier Welding, Inc., P.O. Box 99, Belva, West Virginia 26656, June 23, 2006.
The following product was accepted as having met the flame requirements of Part 18, Title 30 CFR, and as having met the Flame Resistant Solid Products Taken Into Mines.
1. Reinforced Hose Conduit. USMSHA No. HCA060001-0, issued to Parker Hannifin Corporation, 17295 Foltz Industrial Parkway, Strongsville, Ohio 44149, June 7, 2006.
The following products were accepted as having met the Flame Resistant Solid Products Taken Into Mines.
1. Pumpkin Orange or Red "Hardliner" Belt Cleaner & Chute Line. Acceptance No. IC143/05, issued to C.U. E. of West Virginia, LLC, P.O. Box 32, Mt. Hope, West Virginia 25880, June 29, 2006.
2. "Texwrap" Hydraulic Hose Protection Sleeve. Acceptance No. IC-207/02, issued to Mazzer Industries, Inc., 700 Mile Crossing Blvd., Rochester, New York 14624, June 29, 2006.
The following product should have been listed in the "List of Approved Products, 06-07-A&CC".
1. Kennwood Models TK-290 and TK-390 Two-Way Radio Transceivers and Accessories. Approval No. 23-A060002-0, issued to Kenwood USA Corporation, 3975 Johns Creek Court, Suite 300, Suwanee, Georgia 30024, April 19, 2006.
Steven J. Luzik
Chief, Approval and Certification Center