The following products were approved or certified during May 2006, and have been added to the Mine Safety and Health Administration's list of permissible equipment.
The following products were approved as having met Part 7, Title 30 CFR.
1. Model V2403-M-DI-T-E2 Diesel Engine. Approval No. 07-ENA060004-0, issued to Kubota Engine America Corporation, 505 Schelter Road, Lincolnshire, Illinois 60069, May 18, 2006.
2. Model 3126B Hydraulic Electronic Unit Injector (HEUI) Diesel Engine. Approval No. 07-ENA060005-0, issued to Caterpillar Incorporated, P.O. Box 610, Rossville, Illinois 61552, May 31, 2006.
3. Model CD 225, Motor. Approval No. 07-JA060005-0, issued to ATB Motorentechnik Gmbh, Helgolander Damm 75, 26954 Nordenham, Germany, May 3, 2006.
4. AE250M FC and AEM250M WJC, Alternating Current Motors. Approval No. 07JA060006-0, issued to David McClure Ltd., Mersey Dynamo Works, Range Road, Adswood, Stockport, SK3 8EF, England, May 31, 2006.
5. SHD-GC Cable. Approval No. 07-KA060012-0, issued to TELE-FONIKA Kable S.A., 30-663 Krakow, ul. Wielicka 114, Poland, May 22, 2006.
The following products were approved or certified as having met Part 18, Title 30 CFR.
1. Model BHAC Battery Powered Coal Hauler. Approval No. 18-A060011-0, issued to Stamler Corporation, 100 5th Street, Suite 540, Bristol, Tennessee 37620, May 2, 2006.
2. Model 10/21K AC Shuttle Car. Approval No. 18-A060012-0, issued to Highland Machinery Corporation, P.O. Box 1190, Oak Hill, West Virginia 25901, May 17, 2006.
3. Model 800, Direct Current Coal Hauler. Approval No. 18-A060013-0, issued to DBT America Inc., 4041 Wurno Road, Pulaski, Virginia 24301, May 10, 2006.
4. Longwall Mining System. Approval No. 18-A060014-0, issued to Twentymile Coal Company, 29515 Routt County Road #27, Oak Creek, Colorado 80467, May 8, 2006.
5. Model ABM 10, Alternating Current Alpine Bolter Miner. Approval No. 18-A060015-0, issued to Voest-Alpine Mining, Tunneling & Construction, 1338 Stafford Plaza, Princeton, West Virginia 24740, May 10, 2006.
6. Model D6438-000 Pump Distribution System. Approval No. 18-A060016-0, issued to Twentymile Coal Company, 29515 Routt County Road #27, Oak Creek, Colorado 80467, May 17, 2006
7. Model 5030403 High Voltage Case. Certification No. 18-XPA060010-0, issued to Voest-Alpine Mining, Tunneling & Construction, 1338 Stafford Plaza, Princeton, West Virginia 24740, May 3, 2006.
8. XSFL55A and XPML55A In-Line Coupler Assembly and XSFG5A Flange Coupler Assembly. Certification No. 18-XPA060001, issued to Adalet, 4801 West 150th Street, Cleveland, Ohio 44135, May 18, 2006.
The following product was accepted as having met the flame requirements of Part 18, Title 30 CFR, and as having met the Flame Resistant Solid Products Taken Into Mines.
1. Type K130 Cable Reel Material. USMSHA No. CR-10/02, issued to J & D Repair, Route 1, Box 221, Chapmanville, WV 25508, May 26, 2006.
The following product was certified as having met Part 27, Title 30 CFR.
1. Methane Monitoring System. Certification No. 27-A060001-0, issued to Forced Potato, Inc., 640 Bizzell Drive, Lexington, Kentucky 40510, May 11, 2006.
The following products should have been listed in the "List of Approved Products, 06-07-A&CC".
1. Jagannath I.S. Control System. Evaluation No. 18-ISA060004-0, issued to Forced Potato, Inc., 640 Bizzell Drive, Lexington, Kentucky 40510, April 4, 2006.
2. PRIM Model PTT-1 Personnel Tracking Transmitter. Approval No. 23-A060001-0, issued to Marco North America, 3255 Route 60 East, Ona, West Virginia 25545, April 19, 2006.
Steven J. Luzik
Chief, Approval and Certification Center