The following products were approved or certified during January 2007, and have been added to the Mine Safety and Health Administration's list of permissible equipment.
The following products were approved as having met Part 7, Title 30 CFR.
1. "MD BClear 23" Brattice Cloth. Approval No. 07-BA070001-0, issued to Vintex, Inc., 1 Mount Forest Drive, Mount Forest, Ontario, Canada N0G 2L2, January 12, 2007.
2 Highland R0252649 Brattice Cloth. Approval No 07-BA070002-0, issued to Highland Industries, Inc., 215 Drummond Street, Kernersville, North Carolina 27284, January 22, 2007.
3. Neo Guard Brattice Cloth. Approval No. 07-BA070003-0, issued to Archer Rubber Company, 213 Central Street, Milford, Massachusetts 01757, January 23, 2007.
4. Uretek Style 1041 Orange Brattice Cloth. Approval No. 07-BA070004-0, issued to Uretek, Inc., P.O. Box 326, 30 Lenox Street, New Haven, Connecticut 06513, January 23, 2007.
5. Model E75L-19, Battery Assembly. Approval No. 07-CA070001-0, issued to EnerSys, P.O. Box 14145, Reading, Pennsylvania 19612, January 22, 2007.
6. Type 76 Cell, Battery Assembly. Approval No. 07-CA070002-0, issued to Crown Battery Manufacturing Company, Inc., 1034 Executive Drive, Gibsonia, Pennsylvania 15044, January 25, 2007.
7. Model 2660.080, Pump Motor Assembly. Approval No. 07-JA070001-0, issued to ITT Flygt Corporation, 35 Nutmeg Drive, P.O. Box 1004, Trumbull, Connecticut 06611, January 23, 2007.
8. Flat Submersible Pump Cable. Approval No. 07-KA070001-0, issued to Draka Cableteq USA, One Tamaqua Blvd., Schuylkill Haven, Pennsylvania 17972, January 25, 2007.
The following product was approved or certified as having met Part 18, Title 30 CFR.
1. Models ISS-102CA-M, ISS-102C-M and ISS-102CCI-M Intrinsically Safe Switches. Evaluation No. 18-ISA070001-0, issued to Symcom Inc., 2880 North Plaza Drive, Rapid City, South Dakota 57701, January 24, 2007.
The following products were accepted as having met the Flame Resistant Solid Products Taken Into Mines.
1. Fire Suppression and/or Hydraulic Hose Cover using N 3563 Red Material. Acceptance No. 2G-IC-8C/16, issued to Semperit BTechnische Produkte, Triester Bundesstrasse 26, A-2632 Wimpassing, Austria, January 22, 2007.
2. Type 1017868 (60 duro) Pulley Lagging. Acceptance No. IC-148/4, issued to Precision Pulley & Idler, 300 S.E. 14th Street, Pella, Iowa 50219, January 25, 2007.
3. Type QC 150 Hydraulic Hose Cover. Acceptance No. IC-233/1, issued to Goodyear Engineered Products, 127 rang Parent, St-Alphonse de Granby, QC Canada JOE 2AO, January 11, 2007.
4. 100% Neo Pulley Lagging. Acceptance No. IC-241/0, issued to Rockwell Automation, P.O. Box 637, Clio, South Carolina 29525, January 17, 2007.
5. 50/50 SBR & Neo Pulley Lagging. Acceptance No. IC-241/1, issued to Rockwell Automation, P.O. Box 637, Clio, South Carolina 29525, January 17, 2007.
John P. Faini
Chief, Approval and Certification Center