LIST OF APPROVED PRODUCTS
The following products were approved or certified during September, 2007, and have been added to the Mine Safety and Health Administration's list of permissible equipment.
The following products were approved as having met Part 7, Title 30 CFR.
1. Type V0800H Brattice Cloth. Approval No. 07-BA070011-0, issued to Cape Coaters, P.O. Box 202, Eppindust, 7475, South Africa, September 18, 2007.
2. Models 64-D85/SS85 thru P140/SS140-21, 128Volt, 850/950/1000/1100/1100/1250/1400 A.H. Battery Assembly. Approval No. 07-CA070010-0, issued to East Penn Manufacturing Co., Inc., Deka Road, Lyons Station, Pennsylvania 19536, September 21, 2007.
3. Type TBD Electrical Cable. Approval No. 07-KA070019-0, issued to Belden, 2200 U.S. Highway 27 South, Richmond, Indiana 47374, September 10, 2007.
4. Type "SJOOW" & SOOW Flexible Power Cable. Approval No. 07-KA070020-0, issued to Coleman Cable Company, 1530 Shields Drive, Waukegan, Illinois 60085, September 17, 2007.
The following products were approved or certified as having met Part 18, Title 30 CFR.
1. Model Kestrel PMA2 Pocket Wind Meter. Approval No. 18-A070014-0, issued to Nielsen-Kellerman Company, 21 Creek Circle, Boothwyn, Pennsylvania 19061, September 17, 2007.
2. Longwall Mining System. Approval No. 18-A070016-0, issued to Mingo Logan Coal Company, Route 17, P.O. Box E, Sharples, West Virginia 25183, September 17, 2007.
3. Wheat LI-16 Battery for PTO use (Model LI-5000-PTO, PTO Battery). Evaluation No. 18-ISA070004-0, issued to Koehler-Bright Star, Inc., 380 Stewart Road, Hanover Township, Pennsylvania 18706, September 17, 2007.
4. Model B1000 Barrier. Evaluation No. 18-ISA070005-0, issued to Matrix Design Group, LLC., 5741 Prospect Drive, Newburgh, Indiana 47630, September 11, 2007.
The following product was accepted as having met the flame requirements of Part 18, Title 30 CFR, and the "Flame Resistant Solid Products Taken Into Mines" criteria.
1. "Fenaplast" Conveyor Belt. Approval No. 18-CBA070011-0, issued to Fenner Conveyor Belting Pvt Ltd.-India, 21 Laredo Drive, Scottdale, Georgia 30079, September 10, 2007.
The following product was approved as having met Part 23, Title 30 CFR.
1. Model UltraComm Distributed Antenna Communication System. Approval No. 23-A070005-0 issued to Tunnel Radio of America, 33868 SE Eastgate Circle, Corvallis, Oregon 97333, September 27, 2007.
John P. Faini
Chief, Approval and Certification Center