Pittsburgh Safety and Health|
Physical and Toxic Agents Division
The following is a list of Informational Reports we have online.
- IR 1034 - The Noise Environment of the Underground Coal Mine
- IR 1049 - Noise Dosimeters: Past, Present, and Future
- IR 1056 - Noise Control of an Underground Continuous Miner, Auger-Type
- IR 1072 - MSHA Test Procedures and Acceptability Criteria for Noise Dosimeters
- IR 1213 - Field Evaluation of HFD's at Surface Mining Environments
- IR 1220 - The Magnitude of the Noise-Induced Hearing Loss Problem in the Mining Industries
- IR 1222 - Evaluation of Muff Type Hearing Protectors As Used in the Mining Industry
- IR 1224 - The Effect of Threshold on Noise Dosimeter Measurements and Interpretation of Their Results
- IR 1230 - Comparison of Noise Exposure Measurements Conducted with Sound Level Meters and Noise Dosimeters Under Field Conditions
- IR 1347 - Reducing the Noise Generated During Air-Arc Gouging can be as Simple as Flipping a Switch
There are more reports available through MSHA's Digital Library. For a listing of all reports available through the library please use this link.
Some or all of the files available on this page are PDF. For more information on PDF, PDF readers and accessibility issues, please use this link.|