If we deny a request, in part or in whole, and the requestor appeals the decision, what do I need to do with the appeal?

All appeals are handled by the Department of Labor's Solicitor's Office, Division of Legislative and Legal Counsel, and should be addressed directly to that office. The Solicitor's Office will notify you as to what information it will need to respond to an appeal.