Skip to main content
U.S. flag

An official website of the United States government.


Access emergency, general contact, media contacts, and State Mining Agencies information.


Call 1-800-746-1553 to report an accident or anonymously report a hazardous condition.

Find additional emergency information and access MSHA’s online Hazardous Condition Complaint system.

General Contacts

Find contact information for the Mine Safety and Health Administration including:

  • General Inquiries
  • Media Inquiries
  • Program Area Contacts
  • Online Filing Support
  • Website Comments/Concerns

State Mining Agencies

Information about State Mining Agencies.