United States
Department of Labor

Search form


How can I get a copy of my training certificate?

All miners’ training must be recorded on MSHA Form 5000-23 (or an approved alternate) and a copy must be provided to the miner upon completion or request. MSHA does not maintain copies of these records. Copies of training certificates must be maintained by the operator during employment and for 60 days after termination of employment.