Where should requesters submit payment of fees?

To pay by credit card, requester should contact MSHA Finance Office, at 303-231-5872.

Check or money orders should be payable to the Department of Labor – MSHA and mail to:

Mine Safety and Health Administration

Finance Office

Post Office Box 25367, DFC

Denver, CO 80225-0367