State of Wisconsin Program Summary
Dr. Vicki Jeppesen
Vice President of College Advancement/Executive Director
Northcentral Technical College (NTC)
1000 W Campus Dr.
Wausau, WI 54401
Northcentral Technical College (NTC) provides mine health and safety training classes and site-specific consultations for the mining operations and miners in the State of Wisconsin. The goal of this MSHA-approved training is to ensure the safe and effective operations of mines and miners to reduce the number of mining fatalities, injuries, and illnesses related to the occupation of mining.
Training specific to MSHA regulations that is offered by NTC includes:
- 30 CFR parts 46 and 48 Annual Refresher Training;
- 30 CFR parts 46 and 48 New Miner Training; and
- 30 CFR parts 56/57 First Aid Training
In addition, NTC offers the following services:
- Safety consultations
- On-site training and coaching
- Additional training in Confined Space, First Aid, Hazardous Materials, and more
For more information on training conducted by Northcentral Technical College, contact the Workforce Training & Professional Development team at email@example.com.