Stop Hearing Loss
- Design workplace environments to ensure compliance with the permissible exposure level.
- Engineering controls reduce noise at its source.
- exhaust mufflers;
- enclosures and booths;
- shields and barriers; and
- environmental cabs for mobile equipment.
- Maintain equipment per manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Provide hearing protection; ensure the hearing protection is fitted and maintained in accordance with manufacturer's instructions.
- Turn off noisy equipment when not in use.