Program Evaluation and Information Resources (PEIR) is composed of 4 major branches:
- Information Security Office (ISO);
- Information Technology Center (ITC);
- Office of Program Policy and Evaluation (OPPE); and
- Project Coordination Office (PCO).
Collectively these branches are responsible to provide the following major services:
- Maintaining an information security program that safeguards MSHA's information assets
- Providing technology products and services;
- Coordinating the development of Agency directives and Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs); Conducting internal reviews and evaluations of MSHA’s programs; Serving as the IG and GAO liaisons; Collecting, analyzing and publishing MSHA and mining data
- Portfolio and budget execution; and managing the Agency's Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP) and Video teleconference (VTC) equipment.
Most of PEIR programs operate from the National Headquarters located in Arlington, VA. Other satellite operations are performed in Denver, CO and Beaver, WV.
Office of the Director
Information Security Officer
Information Technology Center
|S. Marisela Sookraj
Office Of Program Policy Evaluation