Computer and Software Availability
The Technical Information Center & Library features:
- Five (5) workstations running Windows 10 and the MSHA core software load
- Three (3) networked printers (B&W only)
- Photocopying machines are available on the premises for MSHA staff, Academy students, governmental agencies and researchers in the mine health and safety field.
- Reasonable (less than 50 pages) numbers of copies may be provided by the staff for persons not on the premises.
- Faculty and researchers on the premises must do their own photocopying. The library staff will train on the use of Academy hardware whenever necessary.